Total Pageviews

Monday 28 May 2018

Don't Take Neeson's Family (A comedic folk song - Original lyrics)

It summer 63, Me and my family went to Spain, there was a high jacking and my family got taken on the plane, I was 6 years old with no training just a normal little boy, when suddenly a mask came down and I suffocated the highjacker away,

Don't mess with me,
I am Liam Neeson,
Please stop and think about who your dealing with,
I'll kick your ass and push you through glass,
Don't Take Neeson's Family,

In 85, I had my first child, which my darling wife agreed to spend her life with me, urine came spilling, no that's her water dripping, my phone called the doctor and he came as fast as he could, he was 8 foot and he looked a bit shady, he delivered my baby and started to run away,

That's when I said,

Don't fuck with me,
I am Liam Neeson,
That's my child, in your arms,
Hand her over now,
Or I'll kick your ass and stab you with glass,
Don't take Neeson's Family,

Summer 97 my daughter went away, to Spain her first trip, she couldn't wait to skinny dip, there she went on her trip for a month. I was in the bath and my phone rang, I answered who's this and they said "we have your daughter" and I said

I don't know who you are,
Or what you want,
But release my daughter at once or I'll kick your lilly ass,
My skills are very particular, I'll find you and make you perpendicular,
I am Liam Neeson and I'll kick your ass, sending you crying to mama and kill you with a blast,
Don't take Neeson's Family,

In 2001 I went away alone, on a business trip all was nice and then on my way home, I got into a taxi, but this Arab starting yelling and I said bitch please

I am Liam Neeson,
You can't take me,
I'll slit your throat and take your goat,
Don't take my family,

At my house in Denver it's 2011 and I've been resting and all's well since my family left me, they were too scared of being taken, and having me kill, for their safety I guarantee no one will be taking me,

I am Liam Neeson
Don't fuck with me,
I'll kick your ass and put you through glass,
Just don't take my fam a leeeee

Written by Myself
20/3/18
Inspired by Liam Neeson, I was sitting in a foyer in a cinema waiting for my mate and I was thinking about Liam the taken series and his newest film at the time the commuter its nothing much really had a tune in my head of a folky song and just went with it. 

If you wish to make an instrumental or if you wish to do that and sing your version of the song, please tag me and share the video with me and credit me please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment