Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 November 2017

My WWE Games Greatest Hits Soundtrack!

I have been tasked by James Davie (he's my regular reader and suggester and so thank you as ever James) to write down 12 songs from the WWE games that i'd put on a greatest hits soundtrack compilation. I thought this was very interesting and would be something fun to do. So follow me as we take a trip down musical grappling lane! I will also state i have only played WWF Smackdown 1 - Here Comes The Pain and WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 - 2K17. 

My WWE Games Greatest Hits Soundtrack List
1) HELLYEAH - You Wouldn't Know - Now this track is a firm fave of mine out of all of the songs in WWE games. I first got into this band through this tune! Hell of a song and damn right catchy so i have to include it. Featured in Smackdown Vs Raw 2008. "You couldn't be, you couldn't be me even if you wanted to!"

2) Skillet - Monster - My god the first time i heard this was just something unreal i had chills and just could not believe what i was hearing because it was that damn good and Skillet are one of my all time fave bands on the planet and i was first introduced to them through two songs on a WWE game. Featured in Smackdown Vs Raw 2010. "I hate what I've become, The nightmare's just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster!"

3) Black Stone Cherry - Lonely Train - Song that got me into this band is their best or one of, i have seen BSC live three times and every time this song has played goosebumps and just chills its such an amazing song and catchy to boot. Featured on Smackdown Vs Raw 2007. "But you can't judge a book, Looking at the cover, You can't love someone, While messing with another, No, you can't win a war, Fighting with your brother, You wanna have peace, Gotta love one another!"

4) Pennywise - Revolution - What a catchy song, just a hell of a tune you have to sing along to during its chorus, it was heavily featured in all adverts for WWE 13 which is still one of the best wwe games in my opinion. "We're holding on, We'll right this wrong, And fight on, We will remember today, Let me hear You say wo-o-oh! We we want a revolution!"

5) Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become - Hell of a song, used to always have the tv turned up for this to block out my bad singing while i sung along to this catchy tune and i could not help but to have it on repeat either. Featured on Smackdown Vs Raw 2007. "So what if you can see the darkest side of me?, No one will ever change this animal I have become, Help me believe it's not the real me, Somebody help me tame this animal!"

6) Egypt Central - Taking You Down - Featured in Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 is this hit, catchy and one to get you to sing along and nod your head to and one of those revolt stand up for yourself songs.  "I'll shake the ground that you stand on, I'll still be here when you're long gone, This world is mine you can't have it, It's my turn to wreak havoc."

7) Bloodsimple - Dead Man Walking - This heavy badass fast paced track was featured back on Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 also. It's hard hitting and catchy and one that's been etched in my mind since playing the game. "All the blood that I've spilt, There's no emotion, just destruction of another person, Look at the blood on my hands!"

8) Disturbed - Perfect Insanity - One of my fave bands hands down is of course on my list because this featured in Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 also. Heavy, catchy, tough and badass is how i sum this one up and WHAT A HELL OF A SOLO! "I Don't know how much I can take, The secret thoughts inside me wake, I've lost what was within me, Oh sweet insanity"

9) Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction - Featured way back on the Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 game had a hell of a remix of Megadeth's classic headbanger. "You take a mortal man, And put him in control, Watch him become a god, Watch people's heads a-roll!"

10) Static-X - Start A War - Featured also on Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 was this blend of industrial heavy metal catchy aggressive tune. "I'll start a war, Against you, You're one of them, You call yourself, A victim, But you're at it again"

11) Knife Party - Bonfire - A song which is mostly electronic dance instrumental despite a few repeated bars but this one is so catchy with its beats it just gets me going every time and song always stick in my head after hearing it. Featured in WWE 2K15.

12) Flo Rida W/Sia - Wild Ones (Wrestlemania Remix) - Pop song on this list from me? Yes its true and i know, all those amazing rock and metal songs even rap ones that i could have given a spot to and i pick this? Well i picked it for variety as my list has mostly been Rock/Metal despite the last two entries and WWE games always have variety and this is a catchy guilty pleasure song which i loved listening to while playing. Featured WWE 2K15.

And that is all i have for you with this list, thank you for reading and stopping by, come back for more soon!

STAY SHINY!

No comments:

Post a Comment