Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 July 2016

The WHY@ Family WWE RANT

The story of the Wyatt (non related) family never changes. Cut promo,play mind games,group beatdown,lose feud,move along. Yet tonight at battleground ppv they won and I thought it was for the titles yet it wasn't? What even?! 

I don't see a point in them and that does my head in. Gonna make a Wyatt family Austin style shirt range soon. Arrive,cut promo,lose. WYATT 3:16 SAYS WE JUST LOST YO ASS. Husky Harris I bet had more wins than Bray. 

Heck I'll combine Sin Cara,Tyler Breeze,Fandango,Zack Ryder and Zach Gowen to beat the Wyatts wins. I'm sure the Wyatts are only there to put others over because I don't see anything with them. I don't remember them owning titles and only thing to remember of them is a time Bray did a good promo. Harper and Rowen and Braun are just there while Bray is on his own spouting his gospel of a sister that is nowhere to be seen. Now hold on let me talk to ya as I'll quote ELI DRAKE for ya. Ahem Wyatts DUMMY YEAH!


The story of the Wyatt non related Family runs like this. Bunch of swamp living anti social people got together had a rassle and the  got hired by Wwe to be weird for loadsa money and to lose almost every match and to do the same thing all the time. Promo,beat down,mind games,rassle,lose,leave repeat.

What's the point?!

There's guys like Cesaro then punished and overlooked for stumbling words or for saying he wanted to be somewhere else or he wanted to be in this match or that he shoots and says what he really thinks. How does that deserve punishment?! Why is he overlooked? Why hire him to mistreat him?

Wyatts have been given everything for cutting a few promos and being creepy. Yet a guy who talks 5 languages and can out wrestle half the roster gets the shit treatment?

Very nice.

Many reasons why I dislike the Wwe. These are two.

I might do more. Do you want to see more?

I'm a rantasaurous Rex. Mother fuckah!

No comments:

Post a Comment