Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 June 2016

Top 3 places I'd like to visit

Hiya, you orite? Tidy darts.

This week in Wales it has been utterly lovely jubbly so i have been doing some day dreaming of places i would rather be, Antarctica is all i thought of as it would be as cold as ice. 

Anyway i'm gonna be real now, these are the top 3 places of the world that i would love to visit/go on holiday's to in my life.


3: Paris - France
Paris is the city of love, it has so many gorgeous sites and architecture that make me want to go across the border and experience the lovely sites for myself.

2: Toronto - Canada
I do love snow, but everything i have heard or read about Canada is just very appealing, i want to visit it despite the cold weather also my bro SnobbyGnu lives in Canada so it would be epic to see him in person.

1: Orlando - Florida USA
The city beautiful is it's nickname for a good reason it is beautiful again everything i have seen and heard is just making me want to live there not just visit. I feel America has been a spiritual home for me having grown up with more american customs than my own countries from the teachings of american movies,shows and games. America has its ups and downs like any other country on the planet but it sure is gorgeous. 

Alright yes this has been a rather short list but it was fun,fun,fun staying out of the sun,sun,sun.

Where do you want to visit?
Want me to cover more places i want to visit?

Let me know by commenting! 

Got a list suggestion? Let me know! 

For now the god is out....of sunscream. 

God damnit!
I burn bad.
I'm pale as a ghost.
And the sun decides to come out and cook me.
Not cool..
Not cool at all.
Mang.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment