Total Pageviews

Monday 5 October 2015

The Fresh Saiyan

Now this is a saga,All about how my life,Got twisted upside down,And I'd like you to take a minute and just listen to what I'm sayin', I'll tell you how I saved the earth And became the greatest super Saiyan.

 better than before,When a couple of villains,Who were up to no good,Started making trouble in our neighborhood,I lost one little fight and my master started to panic,He said that's it,We're gonna get you special training on Grand Kai's planet

I took off to the battle and when I came near,Buu was ready to battle As he the filled the universe with fear,If anything i could say that this battle would be rough,But i thought nah, forget it,I'll show'em who's really tough!

I powered up to a Super Saiyan 3,i used a spirit bomb, the biggest you'll ever see,Then I hit Buu and it was finally done And that's when I was known as the greatest Super Saiyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment