Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Random Ramblin's - Part 12 - Popping my tattoo cherry (late post)

Hey oh! Oh err alri?

Hows it hanging gents? Low? good
Ladies hows it hanging with you? Low aswell? That happens in old age i am told haha!

Right lets kick shit off. oh no i swore eh oh no what do i do? Put a faking penny in the swear o jar ah ha!

So about 3/4 hours ago i came back from having my very first tattoo. Yes i had one and its crazy to me that i have one i thought as a kid. Prison people or tough people only have tats but well nope not always as i am neither. I took it like a man. I did not flinch move moan or anything i did bite my lip at a lil bit of it and it did of course hurt like its supposed to haha. I had pantera's CFH logo on my right leg its like 5 inches big and 4 inches wide well thats my rough guess. 3 hours before my tattoo i did apply numbing cream but it was also raining and i did have shorts on so by time my time came for a tattoo i am pretty sure it wore off. I did and have made a film of this whole tattoo process well i say film its a video that is most likely 10mins long its nothing much just documenting a week before a week after and the week of me getting my first tattoo. What did it feel like? It felt like a needle well like a pin you know the pins you use for sowing well it felt like that was being dragged and like stabbed me a lil bit you know, it was bearable pain. I have had worse fillings than my first tattoo. I had a filling before where the needle didn't inject the anesthetics proper so it my cheek and mouth did not go numb and christ the pain from that jesus my head was aching after it along with my mouth and i did say to her (yes my dentist is a woman) my cheek is not numb and so she prodded me with the needle 5 more times i was aching man more so than this tattoo. Why did i have this tattoo? Well i love pantera and i wanted a tattoo but was unsure what so i thought i will have CFH logo on me as its not too big or detailed and it will be a nice starter incase i want more and i am planning more but i am unsure yet when i will be having them but there we go. This tattoo was a new great experience for me and if you want a tattoo i say go for it! Honestly before you have one make sure you have a look at the place you want to have it at and you have an idea in mind and you get to know the artist a little bit and well soon as you have everything set in stone book a tattoo wait and then go have it. Honestly people say it hurts which it does and everyone's pain tolerance is different some cry,some swear,some scream,some shake and i have been told some pass out! Do not worry about it get an energy drink in you get a good amount of sleep and make sure you are focused and pumped up for it and when you are in process of being tattooed make sure you listen to music or talk to someone with you it makes things seem a lot faster and less painful as i was concentrated on the music that was played and talking to my friend lewis when i was having mine and all worked out well and oh yes it also helps if your tattoo artist is a funny mad mad like mine was. I work security at a recycling plant and what i am going to have to do is put bepanthan (yes you need to apply nappy rash moisturizer daily for it to heal) and wrap it in cling film and then put my trousers on which aint too loose but since i work in a shit hole rubbish recycling site i need to take extra caution and safety and i will be doing this tomorrow as i go back to work. I love days off but jesus christ they go so fucking fast its so painful! Soon as i got home from having my tattoo though i will admit i was pretty panicky you know worried and shit like i was worried it wont be taken care of rightly and id have to lose my leg and what ever and you know now i am calm and well pretty calm and yeah i think i can handle it really you know. Gotta get myself into a schedule and then its all gonna be fine :) Right nuff of that lets mosey along en! Have a look at me video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdlbVsw_4AE

A word of advice to new metal bands or to those of you starting metal bands - DO  NOT PLEASE DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS AS THE REST! Cut the constant breakdowns heavy aggressive vocals and dressing all in black veil brides gear and stop the back vocals of the "oh woah oh" shit please. DO SOMETHING NEW AND UNIQUE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST! If you got something that to start sounds slow and classic rock like and then just a vicious scream kicks in and shit gets heavier and faster well i gotta say that is unique so stay with it regardless of "oh but we wanted to be this genre and not be that genre". Its nothing negative from me its just i see and hear too many bands these days who stick to the same old formula that worked for some bands and it doesn't work for every band and is not needed for every band regardless of genre!

I removed windows 10 - Why? It was so darn so and buggy. I am back with windows 8.1 and all is normal again yay! I kept havin problems with windows 10 and you know i had no choice but to get rid of it and take a step backwards back to the more comfortable os.

That's all for this week folks well this blog post was written 29/8/15 but was posted much later than I planned sorry about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment