Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 July 2015

Blogdate - What's to come?

Hey all!

Oops I didn't start with "Alri?" Sorry but how are you? I hope you are alright.

Right I thought I would blog you an update on whats to come on my blogging channel.

More Random Ramblin's - from talking/ranting of loads of topics to talking/ranting about one off topics.

Top 10 lists - Albums,Bands,Movies,Games,Characters,Actors,Actresses etc and my reasons why.

Film/Album reviews which shall be rated out of 10.

Stories I wrote.

Songs I wrote.

My best tweets.

Quotes I like/love.

Updates and sharing vids on my youtube channel.

Revisiting my very first blog.

And what ever else I come up with later down the line.

Youtube videos to come - New parody character to be added the channel expect him soon as the promo videos say. More random videos at work or otherwise. Gaming. Commentary/Rants. a few special videos and projects i have worked on.

I want to also aim to film an hour maybe 45mins documentary on something too. So i will think of some things and hopefully get something finished.

For now that's all of what's to come on my blogger and as ever thanks everyone who reads my blogs and thanks for the support.

I'm off to london for comic con Friday so I shall see you when I am back. My uploads on youtube are picking up again so dont worry if I dont post here much for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment