I am apart of SparkFlame Radio.
I have joined their Sparkies Read More Scheme, ensuring children read more books and spend less time on screens.
I want to say thank you very much for all the love and support so far with me on my author's journey.
It means a lot to me❤️
I am so honoured and thankful to be apart of @Sparkflame radio, It means a lot to me to be featured on SparkFlame Radio website and be apart of Sparkies Read More Scheme.
This scheme is really special and dear to me. It's important that children read more and put their screens down and have a break reading a wonderful book.
There's books out there for everyone, no one will feel left out.
There are also so many wonderful other authors taking part in this scheme that makes it even more exciting 🥳
SparkFlame Radio is an inclusive and diverse station.
It's so good to have the world's first diverse and inclusive radio station and it's going to get bigger and bigger and it's exciting to be apart of the journey and see them grow. 🥰🥂🎉
Visit SparkFlame Radio Website for more information.



No comments:
Post a Comment