Total Pageviews

Monday 23 October 2023

The Boogeyman - FILM REVIEW

Today's Horror film review comes from The Boogeyman. I missed out on this in the cinema and I watched this on DISNEY+ and I enjoyed it, it's very good.
High school student Sadie Harper and her younger sister, Sawyer, are still reeling from the recent death of their mother. They're not getting much support from their father, Will, a therapist who's dealing with his own intense pain. When a desperate patient unexpectedly shows up at their house seeking help, he leaves behind a terrifying supernatural entity that preys on families and feeds on the suffering of its victims.

Bro the shots of the monster in the dark legit unsettled me. I jumped and said "BRUH" a lot I won't lie haha. That motherfucker Boogeyman scared me I can't lie. Jesus Christ like, maybe watching this before sleep wasn't a good idea, this film has me watching it between my fingers at points haha. The so called "friends" Sadie has I would have happily hit and run over repeatedly and would have happily ate a bag of popcorn watching them get killed one by one instead of this nice innocent family.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment