Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 October 2023

STOP THE SPOILERS - RANT

Guys, can we all stop spoiling the big things. The most highly anticipated game of the year for me being Spider-Man 2 ps5, I've seen an abundance of spoilers prior to it's release and it's infuriating for me.

Its a highly anticipated massive game for me and a highlight of the year and something I have been waiting years for and to see and hear so many spoilers is upsetting and a total pisstake.

I've blocked and muted over 50 people. I've muted every single keyword associated with Spider-Man and the fact I'm seeing spoilers slip through the filters and gaps thanks to "recommended videos" and "tweets you may like" is fucking rediculous!

I am sorry but I have taken all the correct measures and for me to still see spoils even when I look up unrelated content to Spiderman or games is abysmal!

I get it for journalists to share bits and bobs for the game for promotions and their jobs but no major spoilers please. What's worse is the random and new accounts popping up spreading spoilers to ruin the game and experience for others just out of spite. This is happening far too often. Why can't people be more respectful and why can't people be more secretive until after a game has released. The playtesters or reviewers for the games need to sign a foolproof NDA of the game and if any info slips and comes back to them well sorry but those people should be removed from that studio. It's wrong. Whoever is leaking endings of films and games needs some sort of action taken against them. We need to stop this happening.

I am fed up of this bullshit!

I am writing this post full of disgust and annoyance. I don't wish to upset anyone and I don't wish to spoil anything for anyone.

Please respectfully enjoy the game in peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment