Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 June 2023

My WWE 2K Soundtrack

So I am going to be bringing you 3 separate blog posts dedicated to the WWE games and the 2K soundtrack. This is the first, this is MY 2K soundtrack. I have asked my 2 best buds Jared and James to name 15 songs they'd put on a WWE game and so the results are coming your way shortly. Soon as we have seen my 15 song soundtrack anyway.
1: Pale Waves - Jealously
2: Sleeptoken - The Summoning
3: Bad Wolves - Killing Me Slowly
4: Halestorm - The Steeple
5: Letdown - Shipwreck
6: Mike Shinoda, Kailee Morgue - In My Head
7: Billy Idol - Mony Mony
8: Sabaton - The Art Of War
9: Cypres Hill - (Rap) Superstar
10: 2Pac - All Eyez On Me
11: The Notorious B.I.G - Juicy
12: Ghost - Spillways
13: Electric Callboy - We Got The Moves
14: The Roots, John Legend - The Fire
15: The Score - Born For This

Alright, this has been MY 2K Soundtrack, visit the blog again soon for James's 2K Soundtrack.
It's gonna be a wild fun one!

Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment