Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Top 10 Guardians Of The Galaxy Songs!

And now for something completely different, I am going to attempt to list THE TOP 10 BEST SONGS FROM ALL THE GUARDIANS FILMS!
10: Since You Been Gone - Rainbow
Alright let's start off the list with a banger!

9: Come A Little Bit Closer - Jay & The Americans
Get your arrows ready because it's time to whistle!

8: Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
One of my fave songs I have discovered thanks to Gunn and the Guardians. 

7: No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
No sleep til we get revenge on behalf of our beloved Raccoon!

6: Crazy On You - Heart
Uh oh. here comes Adam Warlock.

5: O-o-oh Child - The Five Stairsteps
I'm distracting you, ya big turd blossom!

4: Guardians Inferno - The Sneepers & David Hasselhoff
I wanted to include this so badly so I hope you don't mind.

3: Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra
OK so we are at number 3 and here is a personal fave song and from the opening title sequence it's ELO's Mr Blue Sky.

2: Hooked On A Feeling - Blue Swede
Probably one of the biggest most infectious songs to come from GOTG is this hit! 

1: Come And Get Your Love - Redbone
James Gunn said it best, "when I think of the Guardians, Come and get your love plays" it is iconic and synonymous with them. 

What did you think of my list? How many do you like or agree with? Let me know and tweet me or comment any thoughts or ideas for more of my top 10 blogging lists.

Stay Shiny Guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment