Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2023

GAMING RANT - JANUARY 2023!

STOP TELLING GAMERS WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT PLAY!

Social media and in particular Twitter is running rampant with lots of people saying idiotic things such as "If you play this game you are a ______, and you condone _______" (I am sure you can fill in the blanks, but I have examples to follow)

"If you don't play Forspoken you are a homophobe and racist." OK so now to piss people off, I am not going to play this game, that I have never had intentions to play in the first place.

"If you play Hogwarts legacy you are racist, homophobic and transphobe" OK well now because I want to play the game, I am going to piss people off.

"If you play ANY blizzard game you are actively supporting sexual harassers and rapists." Look Blizzard I ain't been a fan of anyway and I have played some of their games BUT I ain't touching Overwatch 2 because it's rubbish and now because RAPISTS made it.

"If you play Atomic Heart you are supporting Russia in the war" MATE, I just want to play a mindless shooter, I am not supporting Russia at all so please FUCK OFF!

"If you kill animals in God Of War Ragnarok you are supporting the assault and deaths of innocent animals." PETA with all due respect please kindly FUCK OFF!

What is next? If I play Little Big Planet I am supporting balls of yarn running out? Or if I love the Uncharted or Tomb Raider games that I support thieves?

People, Gamers alike. PLEASE GET A GRIP!

I AM GOING TO PLAY, WHAT I WANT TO PLAY! NO ONE ELSE WILL TELL ME DIFFERENTLY!

IT DOES NOT MEAN SHIT IF I DO OR DO NOT PLAY SOMETHING!

Snowflakes and people alike need to focus on bigger issues rather than these miniscule issues that do not matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment