Total Pageviews

Friday 3 February 2023

Late Night Reflection - 3rd Feb 2023

In the past year, I've lost a few friends. It does make me sad when I think back of them. I won't ever know why they stopped messaging or meeting up and hanging out. 

However, I am forever grateful to those who have stayed in my life and those who even if I don't see them, that they still check in on me. 

In April last year my life took a nasty shift of which I am still recovering from.

Like many people I am struggling to get by financially, but I make enough to make ends meet so to speak.

I have a lot of effort and time going into trying to lose weight. I also am applying for a different job, not because I don't like it, but because I need more hours and stability.

Furthermore, I would like to say that I am getting better and better as each day passes, but of course there's always things on my mind.

I guess, I felt like sharing this here now. So yeah I don't know what to say, but thanks for reading and for continuing to support me.

Stay Shiny and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment