Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 November 2022

One Piece: Red. Movie Review.

THE ONE PIEEEECE, THE ONE PIECE IS REEEEAAAL!
I've personally got a basic very limited knowledge on One Piece. 
Having only seen approx 10 episodes of the show, so I got some small intake on the straw hat crew. I will add I watched this in English dubbed. 

Luffy and The Straw Hat Pirate crew go to an island to see a beloved singer known as Uta. Uta is renowned for concealing her own identity when performing. Her voice is described as "otherworldly." Now, for the first time ever, Uta will reveal herself to the world at a live concert. 

Red was a spectacular film. The story was great and packed a stacked and fun voice cast. 
Phenomenal visuals and music. THE MUSIC IS JUST CENTER STAGE IN THIS FILM AND IT IS PHENOMENAL, the artist behind the soundtrack of UTA is ADO. ADO is a 20-year-old J-POP artist and oh my god she is just phenomenal. The songs in this film are chef's kiss. This film gave me feels at one point. I'd highly recommend this film to fans of the anime/manga and also those not fans or are curious about this series. 

Hours after the film I am still so hyped and have repeatedly listened to the soundtrack and let me say, it's been a while since a film made me do this. 

I loved it. Absolutely brilliant!
Now I might just sail off myself and seek the one piece.....
10/10!

Thanks f'arrr reading matey!
Stay Shanky!

No comments:

Post a Comment