Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 May 2021

The Mitchells Vs. The Machines - Film review! - Robotically Pleasing!

Oh my god so, ok this film is so pleasing, charming, warming, energetic, eye catching, entertaining, fun and funny and so self aware. The animation style, actors, music and well I just had such a blast watching this film, it's absolutely brilliant and I already can't wait to see it again and I wish I could watch this on the big screen where it would get the proper treatment it deserves as it's such a big production animated film!

The Plot: A quirky, dysfunctional family's road trip is upended when they find themselves in the middle of the robot apocalypse and suddenly become humanity's unlikeliest last hope.

Funfact: This film was originally named Connected.

Sony's animation studios has done their magic again with the design and animation style very similar to Spiderverse and this film is as good as that!

I really enjoyed it! 

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment