Total Pageviews

Friday 18 December 2020

The Scotties 2020

 Hello everyone! Welcome to my third ever annual awards on my blog. 

The Scotties are just imaginary awards I will give out to the best things I have read, listened to, seen, played etc of the past year. What a year, so many down's and so few up's but the good is king is all i can say, so without further ado; 

Let The Scotties Awards begin!

(low res awards this year due to budgetary cuts) 

Best live action film: 1917
So 1917 is a hell of a movie it feels entirely one shot even though it's not, it is brilliant one of the best films this year!

Best moment: My birthday. one of the happiest days of my life and this year and one of the best days, spent with my love on her birthday also and just feeling like nothing else was going on in the world and it was lsuh and so funny and happy just i loved that day.

Best Animated Film: MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING!
What a film this is!  Just my fave film of the year I have also seen it so many times, I LOVE THIS, PLEASE WATCH MY HERO ACADEMIA!

Best Gig: Five Finger Death Punch in Cardiff!

Best app: Instagram

Best Game: DBZ Kakarot
Best Online Multiplayer Game: FORTNITE

Best Tv Show: Cobra Kai

Best Actor: Roman Griffin Davis: He was brilliant in Jojo Rabbit!

Best Voice Actor: Justin Briner

Best Actress: Elle Fanning: She was brilliant in all the bright places. 

Best Animated Series: My Hero Academia Season 4

My most played game 2020: Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
I have played almost every single day!

My most heard song 2020 - 21 Pilots - Level Of Concern
I have heard this quite a bit so spotify would like to say. 

Best Chart Song & Artist 2020: Folklore - Taylor Swift
I have always liked a few of her songs but I loved her new album this year some great tunes there! Yes since this blog post was written she has had another new album out continuing the folklore era but as of writing i have not heard the album but i am sure it is another good one.

Best New Artist 2020: The Hu

Best concert film: Metallica S&M2

Best wrestling company: AEW

Wrestlers Of The Year: Drew Mcintyre & Rhea Ripley
Both have worked so hard and have been ever so amazing for me this year!

Best company: Zobie & Vshout.
These guys are amazing and have given me opportunities i have only ever dreamt of and i have gotten the autographs and shoutouts from people i love and look up to and they have and always do provide brilliant service and so i give them a massive shoutout and i urge you to look into them, if you want something signed by some of your fave stars. 

And that about does it here at The Scotties Awards 2020!
It has been a shorter than expected category list this year but what do you expect from a year which has been mostly spent under lockdown. 

 Let's hope 2021 is not shit, see you in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment