Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 July 2019

Top 10 Jonas Bros Songs

Here's another list quite different from the rest. The Jonas Brothers are a band of brothers literally the three are brothers, madness i know haha. 
Growing up into my teens they were not a band i was exposed to or listened to. When the Jonas bros first came round they were introduced to me in the reality disney era where the disney channel was plastered with realistic shows so instead of the animated we'd get real people real places not full on reality tv like you know. Still I heard of them one or two songs on ads would play and they were mocked and killed in Disney and other forms of media for their religious beliefs you know. 

I paid no honest attention to them honestly i didn't to me they were background noise because my frontal noise at that time was the discovery of metal but nonetheless here we are 2019, Jonas Bro's are back and im off to see them next year with my Mrs and i am getting into them these days because of her, so thanks baby for that. 

Without further ado let's get to ranking my fave 10 songs of theirs so come fly with me and swing on some vines it's time for world war 3. 

10: Don't Charge Me For The Crime
When I first heard this song, I thought it was kinda weird. It's very different from any of their other songs and I wasn't sure that I liked it. After I listened to it a couple times and heard the lyrics more, I was able to make more sense of the song and I actually liked it a lot then. I think it made the song better by bringing Common in to sing/talk during the song. The song is about two of your friends kind of being in a conflict together and you're in the middle of it because they're bringing you into it but you don't want to be involved.

9: I Believe 
This is Nick's little love song about his wife and how she makes him feel. It's a sweet song.

8: Lovebug
Corny and cliche, but still cute. That's the Jonas Brothers for you no offence but i do like it and the chorus is catchy and the guitar is very chill haha.


7: Fly With Me
It's about just living in the moment and being with each other at that time. Even if they knew they couldn't be together forever, they would cherish the time they have right now with each other. Peter and Wendy, even though they were miles and miles apart, managed to stay close for a long time. So I think that line is, if two people who live in different worlds can stay together (as friends or a couple) why can't they? 'Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, so won't you fly with me?'  Just a theory about this sweet song.

6: BB Good
The songs just about how "he" was hurt before in a relationship, and now he wants to start dating again, but doesn't want to get hurt. so he's asking the girl to be good to him.


5: Sucker
The rollicking pop-rock jam is about an infatuation. The lovesick brothers are so obsessed with the girl it makes them do crazy stuff like dancing on top of cars. Still, they are proud to be suckers for their love. First song I heard by them honestly. I liked it for its catchy-ness.

4: Rollercoaster
Kevin Jonas explained to Apple Music that they needed a song to help tell their story on Chasing Happiness, and Ryan Tedder presented them with "Rollercoaster." He added that they "adjusted a little bit to make it our own, and it perfectly embodies all the themes that are relevant in the documentary: having had that fun when we were young, then choosing to do it again in a healthy way, and in the end saying, 'I would gladly get on that rollercoaster with you again and do it all over again.'" It's a nice, lovely soft song which captures and tell's of the Bros experiences on their career life.

3: World War 3
 A possible break up song for the Bros yet the other party seems to be losing their cool and always starting a war or trying to and they don't want to because there won't be a "world war 3". It's a nice little rock n roll song.


2: Only Human
It's only human to grove to this reggae beat with the one you love and dance sexily in the comfort of your home. I grove to this and get the xylophone beat stuck in my head at times.

1: Much Better 
I find this song very chill like it's soothing and relaxing even if it is about a break up with one of the boys and Taylor Swift but it's ultimately about finding someone much better than the last in their relationship life. The sax solo is sweet too and so is the solo to be honest. The chorus is so damn catchy and cutesy. I like how this song moves. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my lists as ever. 
Much love and thanks for that! 

Want more or want to suggest lists do comment or message and let me know your thoughts.
Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment