Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 August 2018

Celebrating 25 Years Of Power #NationalPowerRangersDay

August 28, 1993 the day the world was changed.....morphed even. 
For 25 years we have had different teens with attitude jump, fight and morph into different coloured spandex with helmets with all sorts of designs on their spandex yes they are the Power Rangers!

As a kid growing up in the 90s Power Rangers was the hype! I was a huge fan, I'm still one even if I'm no longer watching every single episode anymore. Green was always my fave colour after all as you with my fave all time ranger being Tommy of course.

The show connects people worldwide and sends inspirational messages still to this day. What a legacy it has! Here's to 25 years and many more!

Anyway, It's NATIONAL POWER RANGERS DAY! 

Yes this now an official holiday to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the long running franchise. To celebrate i will be sharing the love of a bit of the fan-fiction series i have been working on as a side project of my own Power Rangers series. (sad i know)

POWER/RANGERS: Galactic Enforcement
Nightmare: "This is impossible! I killed the power rangers. How?! How is this possible?!"
Rebecca: "We will never die!"
Lewis: "Where there is evil we shall be there to stop it"
Jared: "Through peace and justice we will always win"
Ruth: "Stack them up and we'll knock ya back down"
James: "We are the power rangers!"

My own power rangers show Fan Fiction. I am in no way affiliated or associated with Saban or Hasbro and it's product POWER RANGERS nor am i associated with Lionsgate nor Super Sentai series i am a fan of the series and lore and franchise that is Power Rangers and i merely had/have an idea for a new series. I have taken the opportunity to write some fan fiction based upon the Saban/Hasbro franchise.

FOR MORE MORPHENOMENAL CONTENT VISIT THESE BELOW! 

(MORE MIGHTY LISTS COMING SOON!)

THANKS FOR READING!
STAY SHINY AND MAY THE POWER PROTECT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment