Total Pageviews

Friday 27 July 2018

Meeting "The King Of The Mountain" WWE Hall Of Famer - Jeff Jarrett In Cardiff!

That's J-E-Double F - J-A-Double R-E-Double T and he was in C-A-R-D-I-Double F last night! With special thanks to Hooked On Events I managed to win tickets from and they are an amazing friendly crew along with the WWE & TNA HOF'ER himself. Jeff took to the stage with a room full of wrestling fans standing in ovation applauding this legend of the ring and he was really humble and down to earth and really respectful, a top guy, really lovely person and the crowd were respectful and laid back and Double J enjoyed us. I told Jeff how much I respect him and how I have followed his career for years and how much of a fan I was of him and I wished him all the best and thanked him for everything really nice guy, I can't express that enough.
Jeff talked about his career his debut in WWF to his years in WCW, TNA and to now GFW and to his Hall Of Fame induction and even talking about Chyna, Owen Hart, Vince Russo, Dixie Carter and many more. It was a very insightful and interesting evening indeed. However as advertised there was supposed to have been a Q&A but unfortunately the event ran too late and we was unable to ask questions but hey I had a great night i'm sure many of those attended did aswell. 
Lovely to finally meet my friend Gareth Lee after all these years being friends on facebook and running a Facebook wrestling group together since 2010 called Let's Talk Wrestling! Was also lovely to see Gavin Hicks down there aswell good to catch up. Great night with James Evans as ever my good friend, thank you for joining me and for a great night mate. Never been to Bierkeller before but it's a stunning place I have walked passed the place many times in Cardiff and I am definitely going there again. 
Mad this all came from a simple "share this post and win" on Facebook which I ended up winning tickets to. I also entered a raffle and won a signed pop up banner from Jeff himself. I really wanted a guitar but oh well it's been a quality night with friends old and new :D
Thanks For Reading and stopping by, I really appreciate it :) 
Scott Jones
27/7/18

No comments:

Post a Comment