Total Pageviews

Friday 1 December 2017

South Park: The Fractured But Whole REVIEW PS4

It is done my Butt hole has been repaired. It took me 24 hours and 30 mins to complete all collectables and story and side quests in South Park: The Fractured But  Whole.
The game it's self was great fun as you'd expect from the minds of Matt & Trey however, I didn't laugh as much as i did in Stick Of Truth.
The deluxe edition was rubbish add on's meant nothing and that pisses me off i paid an extra 10 quid expecting good perks and a new buddy to play in game with  but it was just waste of money.
When you get Towlie dlc to work he pops up now and then to annoy you with shit you know and with shit that's just dumb and ok sometimes when he appeared i laughed at what he had to say but other times i was yelling "go away towel".
Gameplay and combat overall was decent enough, i did get bored around 12 hours in for a bit and the soundtrack was pretty bleak but had tension unlike the fun frolicking soundtrack of stick of truth, but again there's some songs from south park in the game and they made me smile and laugh and love because they had Kyle's mom and blame Canada in the game but in like 8 bit instrumentally pieced songs and that was amazing I never heard those in that way before and I wish we had a bit more of that maybe for a future game a mp3 player on your phone "Fartify" all the south park songs you can stick on and play and stroll around town would be epic fun. Summons were cool but I wish we could have had more. The ultimate moves for some were rubbish I won't lie. Animation and graphics were top notch show quality.
Story was great and i don't have anything to complain about there as i did enjoy it. Hunting the Yaoi's (the cringe) towards the end of the game got annoying and so did trying to master all the toilet breaks. For the third game I really want the ninja's to return because lets fighting love!

Overall for South Park Fractured But Whole i'd give it 8/10 it's a great game. I'd highly recommend. South Park fans will love it! I can't wait to play all the DLC!

Written: 21/10/2017
(only published so late due to forgetfulness) 

Update: I started playing on hardest difficulty and on hardest combat difficulty too so yeah its tougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment