Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2017

Random Ramblin's 30 - The BIG Three-Oh!

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well.

It's been a while since a random ramblin's was done but here we are back with the 30th post in the double R series.

So this is going to be a sort of highlight of the past few months aswell as couple other bits and bobs of venting among other things of course. So without further ado here is a lovely photogenic selfie i took of myself a few days ago to kick things off.


Lovely stuff so now lets move on. Here's a bunch of highlights from last year and last month in which you can click on and be taken to that post/posts to read it's juicy content. 







So what happened through November and December and January!? Well i was working for Game at the time as a christmas temp so most of my time was spent working there more than anything else. I loved my time there and would love to work there for them again sometime, i am happy i had the opportunity to do it and make so many new friends in the process. So that's where my time has been spent. 

Well when i have not been at work i have been gaming a lot and making  videos on my youtube channel so there is that also I picked up a foot injury and lost my direction since getting laid off with Game but its ok my foots healed and my direction is slowly coming back. 

Was out with few mates the a day before valentines day and i went to bar to order....while waiting this nice attractive woman next to me started talking to me. I felt it was flirty but didn't know what to say so I laughed. She said to me "wow handsome ain't you tall? I'm in my boots and I still feel so short next to you. Maybe we will see eachother later" and winked at me. I was like "haha thanks yeah maybe" she left and that's when my head was like "uh yo hello? Brain to idiot she was hitting on you..." which had me have an internal conversation. "no she wasn't flirting with me no way she's too attractive for me". "You are so blind". That's when one of my mates James said to me. "That girl just hit on you dude" I was then like "huh?" James did not reply. I was left talking to myself internally again lol "idiot how could you be so blind even your friends noticed and you did not do anything other than laugh and reply shyly stupid moron". So I sat down at my table after I ordered at the bar and I was left wondering and I look to my left and a table across from me she's there. I was watching her a few times wondering if she would come talk to me again or look at me but nope she sat at a table with two guys....I was like this is odd.....I did notice though one guy who was with her kept on staring at me and James at our table. We were like "uhhh wtf is he staring at us? Uh why is that happening eh people are weird and he probably has a lazy eye or something. Half hour later those people left and then we did like half hour later. Was so odd. Now I kick myself having blown something.

I recently finished watching One Punch Man and it was brilliant so funny and here are two quotes i want to bring up today from the show. 




NOW TIME FOR TWITTER MOMENTS!

#Titanfall 2 = 8/10 brilliant challenging campaign and amazing online multiplayer game.


***SPOILERS!*** #Split was crazy it was good but jesus i need to know more like what the fuck is he now and how he survive the gunshots.

The #GRAMMYs screwed @Metallica but @ladygaga did a good job with moth into the flame.

Wow i'm gobsmacked @WWEBrayWyatt won the title.....#eliminationchamber did not see it coming. Did not think it would ever happen....

When you get a shoutout from an american radio station for supporting a friend and they call your name wrong. I was called Scott James XD

Patriots won the superbowl as i predicted and i have now predicted 6 out of 7 superbowl games correct in my time watching the superbowl which started 7 years ago.

"Metal music is the driving force of the wrestling industry." - @HeymanHustle

Lots of people i know were going nuts over #feedthemachine #Nickelback .....Am i missing something? It's ok i don't see anything special...nor is Linkin Park's new song good.

Just heard about the pokemon bank, it got me excited until i heard you need to pay for it. Nope.

It's cool #Orton won but i'm just pissed at Reigns involvement and taking out Taker is all. #RoyalRumble

This #TotalDivas binge i have been on has made me happily say Nikki Bella is the worse Bella twin not gonna lie and no offence.

Today in world news from myself....Kittens...cute yet deadly creatures....my leg was clawed.....Cat thought i was a tree climbed up me lol

Finished watching #Arrival i was really looking forward to it but it did not live to my expectations and it was disappointing.... :/ 

HOLD ON PLAYA!? Did someone say Mario Sandbox style game? #NintendoSwitchPresentation

#OkadaVOmega #wrestlekingdom11 was fucking incredible! How were they able to stand after it just is wow insane!

Just finished @Ubisoft #WatchDogs2 it was amazing one of the best games i have played. Loved it. Sad it's over now...

A million voices of upset wrestling fans cried out upon the break up of #JeriKO :( 

COMING SOON IS A RANDOM RAMBLIN'S BEST OF 30 POST WITH BITS TAKEN FROM ALL 30 RR'S AND PUT INTO ONE BIG HIGHLIGHT POST. 

Ok that's the end of this random ramblin's i shall be back soon with more hopefully but we shall see what happens. 

Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment