Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Breaking News: Cylent Departure

BREAKING NEWS

It is with great sadness i must announce my departure from Cylent Beatz. Leaving on my own terms to go do new things. Love the lads at Cylent Beatz i am very greatful and thankful for all the opportunities i have been given with them and of everything i have learned from them and making so many new friends from them it's amazing. I wish the guys nothing but the best for the future they are gonna be stars. 

There for also....this facebook page the scott jones show aka the jones show will be deleted. I don't really use this page no more anyway. So i am deleting it. I will still have videos of the interviews on my youtube channel and i feel sad and do apologise for the lack of the missing second season as it seems to have been no good and has been scrapped.

The facebook page system is stupid why should people have to pay for people to see posts?

I use to use hootsuite a lot for everything here on this page etc until i had problems with hootsuite connecting so posts were not being thrown out anymore on my social networks which is gutting it was a handy site. 

What will i do now? Well, here is a list of what i typically get up to outside of CB. 

I am blogging on my own site. I am social networking via facebook and twitter. I make videos on my own youtube channel. I play video games. I go out with friends and family. I apply and look for work. I am attending courses and applying for work. I go swimming now and then. I watch movies. I listen to music. I write lyrics. I write other things. I aim to better myself as ever also. 

AND FINALLY....I rant and this is not a rant. If anything it's a statement on the state of things going on right now. This is not all hate or venting of frustration or what ever you want to call it. I am just listing facts and issuing a statement. See loads going on. Busy bee me lol.

I am also trying my best to finish writing some original stories and fan fiction. 

So as ever to achieve something you really want to get done it takes some sacrificing aswell. I can and will admit sometimes my heart was not so into work with CB anymore as it used to be but it's ok, all part of the learning curve of life.

I am one of many people out there who would love to do something yet others won't let you or they will but you won't get the same thing everyone else would get if you get me.

The fact that your parents income decides whether or not an unemployed person who wants to learn new things by attending college will not get paid, is dumb. So dumb.

The fact that also if you have an interest in a subject and you wanted to get educated about it, that you need required skills and grades from GCSE'S is also a load of bull.

This is a bit of a rant and some truthtelling to boot. For you to know that the page is going to go in a few days.

My apologies.

I will continue to support my CB family. I will also continue to be the best i can and do the best i can at anything also. 

Thanks for reading.
Hope you have a nice day, 
Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment