Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2017

A Day In My Mind.

Hello, so today's blog is a random ramblin's spin off titled a day in my mind. 

I document this on the date of 4th January 2017.

This is where for a full 24 hours i will be documenting any and all thoughts that come to mind. This is going to be mad!
Upon waking up at 9am: "Urgh what time is it? What am i doing today? Suppose I'll go to Cardiff on my own or should I not since James did cancel on me last minute last night. Ah I'll have a shower then see how I feel."

Mid-shower singing in my head: "I'm not the one who's so far away, When I feel the snake bite enter my veins, Never did I wanna be here again, And I don't remember why I came."

After shower: "Don't know might go cardiff......"

5 mins later: "Maybe i wont....Jake might come tomorrow? Hmmmmm James is going next week now so maybe join him next week? I'm not in a rush like."

5 mins later: "Yeah nah i won't go today."

10 mins later: "I should go cardiff....be nice like....nah no come on stop it brain we shall go another time."

5 mins later: "11am? Shit better get dressed and do something today at least."

1pm as i am in Asda.

"God damn seems busy here today.....*I park my car up and walk inside Asda*.....it's not even that busy here what the hell is up with all those cars then?"

Inside Asda as i am strolling round the entertainment zone.

*Qwerty by Mushroomhead synth plays in my head*

One of the Asda workers came up to me at self service when i scanned a bottle of Bailey's through the scanner and said to me "You know this is alcohol right? I'm gonna have to see you i.d." at that point in my mind i was saying  "I know it's fucking alcohol fucking hell mun do you think i'm stupid aswell as young?"

I have been thinking the same thought for a lot of today because to me it was stupid as hell and annoyed me......did i know Bailey's is alcohol? You're fucking right i did! WHY WOULD I BUY IT OTHERWISE?! OH YEAH IT'S LIKE WATER MATE! Jesus christ mun.

After my shopping in Asda...thinking about what to have for dinner..."Kfc,Domino's or Greggs.....i know i got paid recently but i should be wise with money.....incase i am not made permanent.....Greggs then......*starts walking to Greggs* shit maybe KFC.......i did say i would get some today but then again......Domino's? Shit is expensiver than the rest but wait is expensiver a word or is this made up right now? Hopefully i remember to google it later...good thing im typing this on my phone as i think.....Greggs then..."

Expensiver is not a word......and should not be....

In car eating my chicken mayo baguette...i notice a woman parked up infront of me staring at me....watching me eat my baguette..."Is she looking at me? Why? This is weird....Why am i watching her watch me? I should look away...oh i'll pretend to have a drink and look away....WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL WATCHING ME?!.......Ok i swear if she continues to watch me i'm gonna throw something at her car....like of all the things you are parked up looking no watching me eat a fucking baguette am i doing it wrong? *I see her look away as her boyfriend enters her car with a Domino's pizza and i watch them eat pizza as i finish eating my baguette* What the fuck am i doing now im being weird watching them? The fuck!? This is a trick surely.....SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME WHILE EATING A PIZZA!? I see the fucking stringy cheese just be pulled and fall down on her chin.....WHY AM I TYPING THIS AND THINKING IT TOO!?"

Moving on because that was bizarre....

I was driving home i thought i'd pop into my sisters and pay her back money i borrowed from her. "Her car is here but no one is answering the door...must be in my nan's." So i go to my Nan's house and just chill and chat for a bit with her.

Not a lot went on for a few hours besides again thinking back to the Asda worker asking if i knew Bailey's is alcohol....fucking hell still annoys me!

4pm in my house in my room. "Fuck i should have had more sleep last night i am so tired today....might get a power nap now....Ah i might fall asleep and wake up past 8pm though....and 8pm i have planned a trip to cinema with Lewis and James to see Assassin's Creed." so i decided to play Watch Dogs 2 and try and stay awake come 5pm i was thinking a warm shower will wake me up a bit more and a can of coke although both not at the same time....obviously......why did i just have a can of coke in a hot shower....i joke.....it was cold......i joke again.....no coke and showers were mixed together both one after the other of course....

Le me felt more awake and at 6pm til i left for the Cinema i was browsing youtube listening to songs i mentioned earlier in the day and some others when one thumbnail attracted me and it was of a song that loads were talkin about recently that being Major Lazer - Bubble Butt and fuck me this music video is more hardcore than babestation.....don't ask how i know........i have viewed those channels when i was in my teens sure......brings me to my next thoughts....."Where do they get these hot girls in all these music videos.....god damn! But i know sex sells but is it really needed?"

Anyway watched Assassin's Creed...my thoughts on it are that the action sequences were amazing but everything else was not so good but overall it was an ok film. 5/10.

11pm after i seen AC and parked my car up outside my home...i stop and look up to the stars. "So beautiful one sight that will never become a bore. I wonder how far we will go up there how wide will we reach....will other lives ever meet us....well it's fucking freezing so i better get inside now..."

Final thoughts aka any thoughts before i slept..."Wonder if i get kept on in work....what if i don't? What next? What am i going to do tomorrow? Should i publish this or not? When will i return to youtube? Wonder if my blog can get 5,000 views this year?" 

And not long after that i fell asleep and woke up 12pm today the day of publishing this post which is 5th January 2017. 

Right that's all for today. I am so tired can't wait to get some sleep haha. Hope you enjoyed this all new experimental post. 

See you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment