Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 December 2016

Games I'd Like To See Remastered!

Now that Crash is back!

YES FUCKIN FINALLY!

We should really look at games and characters that we want being brought back and reanimated from their cryogenic state and by we i mean me but you can do some looking into things to lol.

Just saying, today i will be sharing my thoughts on some games that deserve to be remastered!

Although some I don't see ever being remastered, one can dream cant he?

I don't have a lot of time to fully write and explain why or anything about these games at the moment other than. PLAY THEM! THEY ARE IMMENSE! CLASSICS! I loved them...........

SPYRO Trilogy.

Metal Arms: Glitch In The System.

The Getaway.

Resistance Trilogy.

Spiderman 1 and 2 (PS1).

Unholy War.

Silent Bomber.

Vib Ribbon.

Die Hard Trilogy.

Future Cop LAPD.

MoHo.

Croc 1 & 2.

Loaded.

Road Rash.

Wacky Races.

MediEval.

Toy Story 2.

What do you think?

Would you like to see any of these get a HD remaster?

Comment below or tweet me @1stmetalgod .

Got a list suggestion?

Tweet or comment!

That's it for now. I will be back tomorrow with a new list!

CHECK OUT THIS LIST MORE IN DEPTH IN VIDEO FORMAT AT THE LINK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdiBcjz4NF0

No comments:

Post a Comment