Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2016

Being free does not mean you are free?

In this world in this current time no one is a slave really or are they? Well certainly not many places have slavery now.

Parents and family are always looking out for you're best interests right. Yeah ok cool understandable.

Friends do to right?

Is that cool? Oh yes its fine no worries about it at all.

However.

Comes to a point.

Right, i don't know what i want to do job wise but i know what i don't want to do.

People are always like "You should do this or do that" or even "You have to do this or that".

NO!

I have free will right and choice and a working brain....I have the power alone to choose what i want to do ok.

Can people just lay off saying i should do this or have to do this or that when i don't wish to.

If i do i will.

If not please leave me there.

I am fed up of it. Yes i am unemployed so what? I AM FUCKING ENJOYING LIFE!

I appreciate you all offering me advice on this or that job but come on if i am not interested do leave it there.

If i am not interested it will not be on my mind. If i am it will be on my mind and i will inquire.

I also dislike it when people say "Oh you're dad and brother do this job why not go with them?" I DON'T WANT TO!

I do not wish to appear blunt or angry or anything ok i am just being truthful i am annoyed to be basically harassed.

I spent almost 2 years in a shitty job. I made money. I lost my mind quite a bit due to sleep deprivation and depression quite frankly. Fuck one shift i was losing it i was walking around one of my regular sites and well i got paranoid and anxious heck i was hearing things and seeing things i was being scared by my own mind at what it was producing in the darkness and in reflections. Fuck in work i had nothing to majorly do and with that i had only to do few things and then nothing for hours so i'd watch films and eat and eat i put on a lot of weight i felt disgusted by myself. I still feel disgusting i did that job and of leaving myself go through the job. I had the worse boss in the world. I had some shitty co workers aswell. They did not care at all about me. Treated me everyday like shit. I got fired and i was not sad at all i was so thankful i wanted them to fire me for a while because i was so down. Life was going nowhere. Life in some fact is still not going far for me but i have things to do, i do things i enjoy. Pretty sure i talked a lot about this in the past on a blog post not sure but i will leave it there now. I ain't going back again.

Life right now. Busy as hell and full of fun. I am enjoying myself. Yes i am unemployed. Yes i am still looking for work. Yes i still volunteer with cylent beatz. Yes i am still single. Yes i have no dream job or do i? I love writing. Recently been ringing in my mind. What if i became an author, is that my dream job? It kinda feels right, right now. I enjoy it.

I wish people would stop trying to control me though.

I'm enjoying my life right now.

Sorry to repeat myself but it's true.

Thanks for the recommendations and do not stop with them just please stop if you have asked me loads of times and i am not interested. DO NOT RUSH ME EITHER. I NEED TIME TO THINK THINGS THROUGH!

Thanks for reading.

Laugh,Love,Live,Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment