Total Pageviews

Monday 19 September 2016

FREE Attack On Titan Fan fiction Ebook! Shiro's Tale Of Terror!

What follows is an original fan fiction story from myself based upon the hugely successful anime series Attack On Titan. This is also my first time writing some fan fiction so all comments welcome. If all goes well maybe we will have a series this took me a year to write and edit. So I hope you enjoy. There may of course be some grammatical errors if you notice any do please correct me for I am human and I make mistakes. If anyone wishes to contribute some fan art or art work to help the story further please let me know, you will be credited!

Tales on Titan is a fan fiction based on the hugely popular and widely successful anime and manga attack on titan. Original fan fiction,characters and ideas written by Scott Jones.

Thank you all for reading.

Like I said at the start this is my first ever piece of fan fiction I have ever wrote. Feedback is greatly appreciated. 

I wrote this out of the love I have for the anime series.
I am heavily interested in the show and its manga and lore and I have tried to pull off a similar style of telling the aot/snk story.

I do hope you enjoy reading this. It took me over a year to write. 
Thanks for all the support so far. 
See you again soon.

This is based on the works of Hajime Isayama’s manga "Shingeki no Kyojin" originally serialized in the monthly Bessatsu Shonen Magazine published by KODANSHA LTD. Ideas ,original characters and this fan fiction story based on the works of Scott Jones. All rights reserved.

UPDATE: Wow two years ago today I released my first self published Ebook and it's about fan fiction for #AttackOnTitan no less haha, i'd like to think i've come far since then but it was a blast to create and i hope people like it https://dl.orangedox.com/LaT8dyI2nDsJVGDdjn

No comments:

Post a Comment