Total Pageviews

Friday 19 August 2016

Goodbye Pain's (Poem) By Scott Jones

Goodbye Pain's

Pain i know your name,
You're there stabbing me,
I feel the shame,
To let my tears fall,
Right here,Right now,Through it all,
Twisting your blade,
Into my chest,I feel it's ice cold shade,
It's pressing into my heart,
I'm falling apart,

It's time to say my goodbyes,
To the world,to my family,
To everyone who ever knew me,
It pains me so much to know i have to go,
But don't ever forget me,

Pain i know of your pain,
I know your aim of the game,
To hurt,
To take,
Your creations a mistake,
Your only good point,
Is making us feel alive,
When we believe life is a lie,

Goodbye to the one i love,
Goodbye to the ones who cared,
Goodbye to you and me,
Goodbye i say, 
Goodbye to the missing peace of me,

Pain, i don't want you here,
Leave me alone you hear,
I don't wish to walk the depressing path,
The deep blue sea in which i lay down to rest,
Feeling no energy to surface,
It's getting harder to breathe,
Unenergetic and unable to leave,
Stuck in my bed in which i lay,
Pain this is your way,

It's time to say goodbye,
Goodbye to the guy,
Goodbye to my friend,
Goodbye to my brethren,
Goodbye and goodnight,

Pain has its tight grip around my soul,
Depressive thoughts keeping me tied to the ground,
I'm unable to fly,
I want to leave,

I wish to say goodbye,
But it's not my time.
Not today,
Not yet,

Goodbye.

Written by Scott Jones.
22/8/2016
Dedicated to my dog Echo....Whom i will forever miss.....
This was and is my first piece of poetry well i tried to do a poem. 
Let me know you're thoughts. 
Thank you for reading or browsing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment