Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2016

Positive vibes! - By Scott Jones.

Positive Vibes!


I am going to take a moment to just say something that I hope can help you reading this in some way shape or form. It's normal to get down in the dumps, what is not normal however is putting yourself down! Don't do it! I know, i know it's a hard, bad habit to break but you can do it! I have taken steps over the past few weeks to break that habit, my thinking is getting better and better, I’m a genuine nice guy, some will take pleasure in breaking that barrier others will take pain in the form of jealousy. I know the pain, i know that pleasure i have been on all sides of this. We can do amazing things, you can do amazing things! I like being nice. I hate being sad. I like helping others more than i like helping myself.

People have said "you’re a nice guy" to me for like all my life and i have always locked onto that thought to just be a nice guy always. People have also said "oh your thick, and stupid doing this and that" and i have subconsciously locked onto that negative thought and done and said stupid things mainly to live up to others standards for what they said i was, even when it is not true. We are all mad, madness makes us beautiful as they say, i don't want to bang on about all stuff you the reader scrolling along may find annoying, dumb, useless or what other negative thoughts you have. I want you to once again know that you are amazing, you can do anything you want to, don’t let others nor yourself get yourself down. I have found many a times in my life my greatest enemy was not the people around me, but rather it was myself for having that self-doubt, the low self-esteem, the low confidence, lacking that drive, the positive vibes that i am now gaining. I am loving the look of things on the horizon. Change comes not when you want it to but when you need it to! It's all fun and games making these New Year’s resolutions or what not but unless you see you need to change your ways and unless you put the work in you will not get the results you want and you will give up. Don't give up, keep going! Life has a different story for us all, we all walk different paths of this wonderful world, we all will experience life's madness of giving and taking away we all must deal with it in our own ways, in our own times and in our own lives.

I am not one bit religious by the way i am rather to myself more thoughtful and open minded of my surroundings and all the beliefs in the world. Some people need to believe in something to live, others need goals and dreams to live honestly without the two we would die. If you don't have dreams you are just going to let life pass you by. I honestly had no freaking idea what i wanted but that's when years later after maturing mentally that i realised the things i want in life are actually my dreams, that the places, the things, the shows, the gigs etc are all my goals. I can and i will achieve them all and that will not happen in one single day, but it will happen in stepping stones in the shape of days, months and years even. Some say once your dreams/goals are achieved you will die. Oh yeah? I'd like to see the goal/dream of living forever try and get me haha. In all jokes aside i have rambled on way to long here, this post is not just from my mind aimed at myself, it's aimed at others, I want to send a message of help and support to everyone today struggling, who are unhappy, sad, dreaming, overthinking, scared or what other emotions are going through you today or when you are reading this, whoever you are, where ever you are.

You are amazing! Set your goals, work towards them and achieve them one stepping stone at a time. Support is always around you. Bring positive vibes to others who need it. Tell yourself you are gorgeous, smart, funny, honest, nice and friendly. Think of the positives in your life. Focus onto them, drive away those bad thoughts, we need more bright people in this dim world. It all starts with positive thinking, stick your middle finger up to the bad. Less focus on the past and more focus on the future. We are all guilty of relapsing and going back onto the bad habits of negative thoughts but as long as you today get through the day with no bad thoughts of yourself, no arguing with others i promise you, you will see the difference and how silly you have been with the negative thoughts of yourself getting yourself down all the time. Be strong everyone. Sending these good vibes and these messages of positivity your way.

I have been asked recently "Scott how do you keep going to all these gigs, shows and events?" a very easy question to answer that I'm glad I got asked. I saved up my money from the time devouring monster that was my time in security and I am spending my hard earned cash to go and do things and to see and hear things that I enjoy in this world. You could tell me it's a waste of money and time and I could tell you spending money to get drunk is also. These shows, events and gigs I attend are all creating memories and experiences. I'd love to see others go to gigs or conventions and what have you, it’s all fun and just so enjoyable. You can make many friends. You can get into new musicians. You could get into a show you don't even watch from all these experiences. Do what you love to do and your little world in your brain will be happy. Going to gigs seeing your fave musicians ah god it's a feeling that is truly a huge mixed bag of emotions from the whole psyched up phase to the love phase to the happy phase to the point where you sing your lungs out and dance like no one else is there but yourself. Plus one unforgettable moment I love most about going to see musicians I love is when the crowd come together to sing in perfect harmony, hearing thousands of people all different ages, genders, races just singing dancing being happy just everyone feeling the power of that moment of singing to a song. It gives me goosebumps it's beautiful. I go to the shows, gigs, events because I want to, I have the money to, I want to just be a part of an electrified atmosphere and just experience it all. I love it. I love going to see these bands, I love going to watch wrestling shows, I love going to meet the people who I have grown up watching at comic cons. I love all the experience I have had with shows, gigs and what not. There's been negative moments in a few but I've always enjoyed it all.

Written by Scott Jones. 
This came from my heart,mind and soul. I want to additionally thank Maxine Day for helping me unlock this new look on life that i have hid from.

No comments:

Post a Comment