Total Pageviews

Monday 15 January 2024

What Would You Like To See?

I am hitting a point where Top 10 list ideas are running low. So I would like to ask you all, my dear readers, on what you would like to see me post here?

I am open to any and all suggestions!

I am sorry if not all suggestions get picked or used, but I will do my best.

If you would like me to finish and post some fan fictions or stories here too, do let me know :)

If you would like me to just keep to being me and post now and then with life updates or some original poetry or lyrics, do let me know too.

I have over 600 posts on my blog! I have been doing this for 10 years or so, the growth and views come and go but my loyal readers and followers always stay and here anytime, and I cannot thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment