Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 December 2023

The Scotties 2023!!!

Oh my god, it is here, it's time! 
Get suited and fancy because it's time for me to give out my prestigious awards. :D
The Scotties are my own made up awards I present to many things to just highlight the best of the best this past year.

MUSIC AWARDS!
Best band: 30 Seconds To Mars
Album of the year: 30 Seconds To Mars: It's the end of the world, but it's a beautiful day
Best Newcomer Band: Sleep Token
Best concert attended: Electric Callboy in Bristol
Best surprise concert: Scooter!

BEST FILMS OF 2023:
Best Tv Show: The Last Of Us
Best animated TV show: Invincible
Best Star Wars show: Ahsoka

ANIME AWARDS!
Best New Anime: Tomo-Chan Is A Girl!
Best Ongoing Anime: Jujustu Kaisen
Attack On Titan Anime has ended so I want to give that a special anime lifetime award.

GAME AWARDS!
Best Online Game: Fortnite (yes it beat Minecraft for the title this year)
Best Single player Game I've Played: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4.
Best new multiplayer game: My Hero Academia Ultra Rumble
Best Dragonball Related Content: Dragonball The Breakers Game.

LIFE AWARDS
DECISION OF THE YEAR: WORKS JOB!
WOMAN OF THE YEAR: MRS❤️
Achievement award: Losing 5 Stone & Turning 30!


MEMORIAL AWARD:
STEVEN EVANS😇

OK, that about wraps up the award and what a night it has been.
Anyway thank you very much for reading, keep supporting me on youtube, blogger, tiktok.
Let's have a Merry Christmas and a great 2024! 
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment