Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 June 2023

James's WWE 2K Soundtrack

I am continuing my short series on WWE 2K soundtracks me and my friends picked and here is the second installment with James Evans picking his 15 songs for his soundtrack for a WWE 2K game. Knowing James, I can tell you this is going to be a wild list!
1: Sleeptoken - Chokehold
2: Disturbed - Down with the sickness
3: FFDP - Under and over it
4: Metallica - For whom the bells toll
5: Sleeptoken - The summoning
6: Sabaton - 82nd all the way
7: Linkin Park - Lost
8: SiM - The rumbling
9: Enter Shikari - It hurts.
10: Electric Callboy - Pump it
11: Electric Callboy - We got the moves
12: BFMV - Your betrayal
13: Falling In Reverse - Zombiefied
14: Bleed From Within - Temple of lunacy
15: Skillet - Psycho in my head

Alright, this has been James's 2K Soundtrack, visit the blog again soon for the last instalment which is JARED's 2K Soundtrack. It's going to be a fun one!

Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment