Total Pageviews

Monday 19 December 2022

Top 10 Fortnite Collabs I Need

Alright it is time for a totally different list, today I will be wishing well and wishing hard for these 10 collab that need to be added to Fortnite!
All Chapter 1 & 2 Collabs. Which has been your fave?


#10 - Metallica
OK so we got Metallica featured all over Fortnite's in game Icon radio station and also the sick Master Of Puppets emote BUT I would love to see James, Lars, Kirk & Rob in the game and also how insane would it be to have a METALLICA CONCERT IN GAME!

#9 - WWE
We have seen Cena enter the island BUT it would be cool to get a massive crossover with the likes of The New Day and some fun emotes and wraps along with the 3 of them. Also, The Undertaker would be epic for this collab too!

#8 - Hellboy
Now how cool would it be to be rocking up to a squad with a revolver with good ol Big Red behind it with his massive hand. I'd add in Abe, Kraus, Lobster Johnson and Hitlers Assassin also to the collab.

#7 - Horror Icons
Play as Michael Myers, Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhees & Chucky would be great fun.

#6 - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
ED & AL plus Armstrong and Mustang just OMG!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!! Hell add in Lust, Sloth and Greed too for good fun!

#5 - The Boys
I'd buy Butcher & Homelander in a heartbeat. Add in Black Noir and Starlight for good measure :)

#4 - TMNT
Oh hell yeah, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles skins would be class add in Shredder and you got gold!

#3 - Attack On Titan
I would love to swing around and kill sweats as Eren, Levi, Armin & Mikasa. Eren built in transformation to titan emote be cool too!

#2 - Power Rangers
I'd die for any skins from Power Rangers, it be cool to emote to morph too! Also I would die for lobby music of the MMPR theme. 

#1 - ONE PIECE
LETS GOOOO! Gimmie Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, Brooks & Nami and I want both ships as gliders, binks sake emote others can join in with instruments.

So will EPIC listen and add any of these soon? Who Knows?! 
What would you like to see added to FORT?

Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my list.
Stay Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment