Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Had my Tarot Cards read

Had a tarot card reading it was quite interesting. 
Cards i had were;

1: Wheel Of Fortune
2: Chariot
3: Devil
4: Sun
5: Hierophant 
6: Death

It said the cards rep different things so 1 is how i feel, 2 is what i want most, 3 is my fears, 4 is whats going good for me, 5 is whats against me and 6 is outcome to current situation. 

Basically they told me good luck is coming, success is coming, i should have self confidence to change my current projectory, 4 is feeling confident and full of vitality, is i need to accept who i am and 6 is about a fresh start.

This is all gathered and taken from this website: https://www.free-tarot-reading.net/readings/174036263

I have been wanting to have my Tarot read and so i decided to try and i went to a few site but found this one to be pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment