Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 February 2020

My Hero Academia: Hero's Rising (Review)

AH HELLO THERE YOUNG STUDENTS, FEAR NOT FOR THIS BRIEF INTERRUPTION FOR I AM HERE!!!!
Yes that is correct I, Scott *ahem* 1stmetalgod am here! AHAHAHA! Here to give you a lowdown and my thoughts on the latest big blockbuster anime which happens to be the top in CLASS MOVIE-A! 
I am quite a fan of MHA, it's such a unique, funny and brilliantly compelling animated superhero series which just keeps growing and growing and going PLUS ULTRAAAAAAA!!! 
Now i am almost all caught up on the seasons as i am yet to watch Season 4 as of writing but i have seen the newest movie Hero's Rising and honestly wow and omg so freaking epic!!!! The animation, the colours, the sound, the music, the characters, the pacing, the quirks, the english voice cast, it's all so perfect and amazing in tandem!!!! Overall it's a hell of a SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!
Fans of the show are going to be blown away and will need to own this on BLU-RAY ASAP!!!! I went to see this with my fellow classmates *ahem* i mean friends with Jared who is the top student here of the MHA series in my circle of friends and i also went to see it with my other friend James who has not seen any MHA besides the first movie so we all went in just excited and peachy as punch to witness the awesome sauce that was Deku and Bakugo kicking arse and what we got was a cinema screen half full of passionate MHA students whom some were dressed up and others not but hey they were on their feet applauding and screaming and roaring with laughter and just amazement at some scenes. It was unlike anything i have ever seen in the cinema. 
So let's get to knowing the quirks *ahem* i mean the film: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising is a 2019 Japanese anime superhero film, and the second film based on the manga My Hero Academia by Kōhei Horikoshi. The film was directed by Kenji Nagasaki, produced by Bones, and was released in Japan on December 20, 2019 and February 26th 2020. Class 1-A head to a tropical island in Japan to learn how to protect citizens and do some real hero work. The island seems strangely peaceful until a group of villains arrives to ruin their plans, including super baddie Nine who threatens to dominate the island with his indestructible ‘quirk’ ability.

I can't wait to see what happens next for MHA. I can't wait to see you reading here again either YOUNG READER! So remember to stay shiny and go PLUS ULTRAAAAA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment