Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2019

Best Original Movie Songs 2018!

2018 Ended a while ago now and I have been listening to some music from last year lately from films and other media and just the thought came to me of doing a short list of my fave songs I loved from last year in films, so here we go essentially! :)

All of these are so catchy and powerful in their own ways. I am only listing them as this has been on my back burners aka drafts page for a while and i just want to post it already. 

Shallow - Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga
A star is born

Sunflower - Post Malone & Swae Lee
Spider-man Into the spider-verse

Upbeat Inspirational Song About Life
Teen Titans Go To The Movies

All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar w/SZA
Black Panther

A Place Called Slaughter Race - Julia Michaels
Ralph Breaks The Internet

Ashes - Celine Dion
Deadpool 2

Back To Life - Hailee Steinfeld
Bumblebee

Short but sweet i know, keep my blog bookmarked and keep visiting every month for new content and there's plenty of lists and rants and other things already archived you can view here too on my blog by scrolling or visiting the tags at the blog posts. 

Thanks for reading, stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment