Total Pageviews

Friday 1 June 2018

Power Rangers Legacy Figure/Lightning Series (WISH LIST)

Power Rangers is a huge franchise! It's a series I love and have done since I was a kid. I recently got my first PR Legacy figure yep you heard right, and it was Psycho Red! 
I just wanted to make a list of all the hero's and villains i want and want to see made into the next line up of Legacy figures and I'll post a couple of pics of some of the hero's and villains just incase you want to see what some of them look like. :)

Hero's
Solaris Knight
Leanbow
Andros Red Space Ranger (with Spiral Saber)
Blue Senturion
Ninjor
Hyper Force Team
Green Ranger MMPR (Hasbro re-release with detachable shield) 

Villains
Zen-Aku
Psycho Pink
Lord Drakkon
Koragg
Psycho Ranger Monster Forms
Thrax
Zeltrax (both forms)
Zurgane
Rito
Cyclopsis
Quantrons
Darkonda
Dark Specter
Jakarat with Seymour baby
Vacsaker
Knasty Knight
Deviot
Treacheron
Stingwingers
Furio
Vexacus

The villains line up need more love they don't really make many villains or monster toys which is a shame because the power rangers need an enemy to fight to protect the city from because otherwise it's pointless of them having their powers. 

Sorry I was unable to post more pictures I guess I hit my limit? Weird. 
Thanks for stopping in. 

(Since this list was made a few of these have been made and I have now updated this list 2022)
See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment