Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2023

Predicted WWE 2K23 Tracklist

Since the trailer for WWE 2K23 announced which came with the announcement of John Cena taking over and the showcase mode being about John's 20 years in the Biz, I will be making my predictions for the 2K23 Tracklist.
Typically, the WWE 2k Soundtracks have had about 12 songs but for fun I will make my predictions to be a total of 15 songs because we all want more BANG for our BUCK right?!

#1: Shot Me Down - David Guetta Ft Skylar Grey

#2: Started From The Bottom - Drake

#3: Right Now - John Cena

#4: Bad Bad Man - John Cena

#5: Tití Me Preguntó - Bad Bunny

#6: Help Me, Help You - Logan Paul

#7: Griftwood - Ghost

#8: Chokehold - Sleeptoken

#9: Lost In The Moment - We Came As Romans

#10: Rock Box - RUN DMC

#11: Izzo - Jay Z

#12: Eminem - Lose Yourself

#13: Butter - BTS

#14: I Ain't Worried - OneRepublic

#15: Surviving The Game - Skillet

And this is my predicted set list for 2k23 WWE game. I curated this list myself by information I know from Cena's liked artists to my own suggestions based on the themes of the game of course.

What would your list look like?
See you soon, stay shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment