Total Pageviews

Friday 13 April 2018

Best Of Twitter Part 2 - Retweets & Replies

So here is the second of the post I promised I would make so long ago regarding twitter and my best tweets. So every famous person who has ever liked my tweets or retweeted me or even followed me or replied to me, I have screenshot and am now putting it up here! 

If you wish to follow me hit me up @1STMETALGOD . Some of these were screenshot years ago also in fairness so are the tweets so expect some cringe worthy tweets hahaha.  Zoom in to see them more clearly as I had to shrink images to make enough space.

There's going to be 2 parts to this Best Of Twitter post because I can only fit so many screenshots here apparently. THIS IS PART 2! 


RETWEETS!

REPLIES/DM'S!

Well that's the twitter blog post's all wrapped up who knows who will like, rt, follow or reply to my tweets next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment