Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 November 2016

A Year With Cylent Beatz!

Hello, Scott Jones here writing and today has been a full year since i joined with Cylent Beatz. Cylent Beatz has changed so much in the past year. So have i.
DSC_0105h.jpg
A year ago today i was informed my time with my security job had come to an end. I was informed on the same day by my cousin David Jones about Cylent Beatz and the possibilities and opportunities to build skills,learn new ones,be involved in films or music and so much more. After working multiple tasks for Daryl and Lindsey and the rest of the gang i was fully accepted an became apart of the cylent beatz family.

I have now been writing and sharing news on CB Word for a year. A good year a great second year of which our stats have destroyed last years stats. 500 Likes, 50 followers,5000 views! 

I have been mainly dealing in administration,blogging,journalism,filming and lending my voice to some productions.The Scott Jones Show has taken off greatly and a second series is set to release soon hopefully better late than never! The first series has inspired and we have gained one hell of a great lad who has joined us at cylent beatz i feel he deserves a shout out and that is Kamil aka Ez Mak. He is a hilarious and very talented guy. I have made many friends here. I am thankful for it all. Shoutouts to everyone in cylent beatz that is Daryl,Dent,Pete,Ez mak,Forgotten,C2R,Lil ESR,Lui and anyone else i am forgetting and to all the past, present and future crew. I love you all too bits and respect you all deeply. You have shown me things and taught me many more and have always been respectful and tidy to me and i have been nothing but the same to you guys and it’s just amazing. Cylent Beatz is genuine and real. They help people out with needs and can go the distance. They have fought bad things in their lives or as a company and have remodelled and continue to keep on rebuilding themselves continuously.

So many changes have happened i have seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment