Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 August 2024

It's not the end of the world, it's just a bump in the road!

I feel like all I've done this week is push push push on. Through sadness, through stress, through anxiety. It also feels like for the next few weeks, all I will be doing is pushing too.

I'm feeling a bit of wear to my bones with aches and my eyes are really tired, yet my mind is still in unrest. 😮‍💨

There are lots I want to do but my time seems to be getting shorter for the things I want to do due to work commitments, so I'll be attempting to juggle and work things out however I can. No doubt it's going to tucker me out and make me sick at some point but it's knowing your limits with work and then pushing back to get some time back. Let's see how it all goes. 🤔

Trying to juggle work, life, events does take its toll on you mentally. Life ain't easy.

If you have someone who makes life easier and listens to your complaints and holds you up through your struggles well my friends, you are one rich person. Knowing is half the battle is an age old quote yet knowing I have someone in my corner fighting with me and who helps hold myself together is half the battle. The other half of battle is facing the struggles and the things causing stress and anxiety and any other negative emotions. Major thanks to my partner for all that she does for me❤️

It's just a bump in the road, it's not the end of the world. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment